Monday, August 27, 2012

I was shopping!

Hello everyone,
yes correct I had time to go on a nice shopping tour, and as you all know I am totaly Skin Addicted, and today I chose a Skin from an not so well known Designer, but in my opinion she really deserves to get mentioned! Lany Jun from *Step InSide does not only furniture, but she also does female and male skins at affordable prices.
Also I stopped by EGOISME and got me the Mesh Jacket & Jeans.
The result? Rockin`cool!!!
See by yourself


Shape: BoyToy Shape - Maverick Designs
Skin: Jastin, medium5 - *Step InSide
Hair: [NSD] Krueger Hair/Espresso
TankTop: :JSC: Fashion, to order by me personaly
Underpants: :JSC: Fashion - Boxer Plain White, to order by me personaly
Jacket:  Egoisme Jacket - Black Nylon (Mesh)
Pants: EGO -  Blue Jeans (Mesh)
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Military Boots - Loose - Used Black
DogTag: MG - Necklace - Razor Dog Tags - Etched Flowers and Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment