Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skin Addicted

Hello ya`ll.
You know me, I am totaly Skin addicted and I couldnt resist to take this awsome offer from Unique Megastore. They have from each skin, one what is marked down 80 %! Yes 80% off the prices, you only need to hit "like" on there facebook side, getting the code and recive just awsome skins for an amazing price. Hell I tell you Do Not Miss That!
I show off today the Bryan Skin with some nice hairs from Exile, mixed mesh and normal clothes together and got exclusive new Eyes from Candace Hudson personaly!
Check it out!



Shape: BoyToy - Maverick Design
Skin: Bryan M1 Skin Unique Megastore
Eyes: Glossy Blue Lost Dust Eyes *No Trans*  By Candace Hudson
Hair: ::Exile:: Jackson: Light Browns
Hairbase: Egoisme - Hair Base Brown 2
Beard: Zovo - Facial Hair - Shaggy [brown]
Jacket: :SEY: Denim jacket & hoodie-brown-
Pants: <kal rau> Dark Jeans M2_Mesh
Necklace:  **JOMO**  Necklace 05

No comments:

Post a Comment