Monday, February 18, 2013

Hand Cuff Me!

Hello everyone,
yes here we go. Today I bring you  a bit of Swag. Blackeri and POMPOSITY mixed together.
I met both of the owners a while ago as I approved them for Womenstuff Group as I was still  a Manager. I saw the owner of POMPOSITY again 2 days ago by the Pre - Release Event and blogged for him the Heart Necklace. Bugsy offert me some more Items from his Store what is Unisex. Gladly to blog those Items I got.
Is More to come....


Shirt: .:[blackeri]:. joker t-shirt (b)   (non mesh)
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Die Antwoord Ninja Handcuff Necklace (MALE)

*the Necklace has an Color Change Script incl, where you can choose from 6 colors, as well resizer and shine on/off. Is really something what you need in your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment