Thursday, September 27, 2012

Office Work

Hello everyone,
correct, paperwork needs to be done as well. So I took one day off and was sit in the Office to make all this Paperwork done what was left from a week. Last weekend did I found as well a very nice skin for only 50 L$, for sure I had to notificate that to my book of skins lol. Today I wanna show you a nice Casual Office Style with this Skin.
A smart handsome look for sure.





Shape: BoyToy Shape -  Maverick Design
Skin: -Alantori- Enrico Holland Skin (50L$)
Eyes: Glossy Blue/Grey SM Pupil Eyes By Candace Hudson
Beard: Zovo - Facial Hair - Shaggy [brown]
Hair: ::Exile:: Jackson: Light Browns
Glasses: [SteinWerk] - Alphabeat Glasses
Jacket: n-creation old school jacket brown (4 dif. T-Shirt Colors incl.)
Pants: ..::Drunk Devil::.. ~ Dark Gray Jean ~ MESH
Shoes: Adjunct - Jacob's Ladder Boot - Mens - Black & Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment